Senior Technical Architect
East Coast, US
Our client is a consulting firm with over 20 years of experience in working with Fortune 1000 organizations globally across many industries, including manufacturing, retail, financial services and insurance, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, non-profits and the public sector. They are a leading agency specializing in information science, making data more findable, usable and valuable. The firm helps organizations put information to work seamlessly across the enterprise and beyond.
The company enables organizations to mine valuable data and harvest deep contextual insights to drive stronger business outcomes. By harmonizing, modeling and analyzing cross enterprise data from enterprise systems, the firm helps organizations establish well-architected, contextualized information to drive differentiated digital commerce strategies and personalized customer experiences, to improve decision-making, and to get to the next level of organizational performance and productivity.
Our client has openings for a senior Technical Architect with experience in AI platforms and Knowledge Management. Hands-on experience in a Platform Architect role is desirable. Working within retail, insurance, technology and professional services is highly desired.
WHAT IT TAKES:
As a Senior Technical Architect for our client’s organization, you’ll design, develop and deliver innovative solutions on various data, technology, and AI platforms. This includes helping shape projects in their initial phases and deliver them with the rest of the Delivery consulting team. You’ll also work closely with the company’s founder, on innovating new ways to apply information architecture principals as the basis for AI projects. In addition, you will work with our Client Partners and Marketing team members to define future opportunities and solutions.
- Demonstrated experience (at least 5-10 years) in the Platform Architect role, proficiency in delivering technical/data architecture recommendations
- Prefer small to mid-tier consulting firm experience
- Superior consulting skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Client relationship management
- History of delivering results
- Text analytics/NLP
- Search engine tuning
- Content management system integration
- Strong experience with multiple search platforms including Lucene/Solr, SharePoint, Autonomy, Coveo and/or Marklogic, CMS, PIM and DAM systems integration (Drupal, Adobe AEM, and component authoring system expertise preferred)
- GS1 training/certification a plus
- Strong experience integrating Taxonomy/Ontology with search indexing, thesaurus, type-ahead and search facets
- Must be skilled in using and applying appropriate design & architecture patterns. Expecting a strong proponent of microservices
- Senior level proficiency in Java and Python skills are a must
- Technical liaison/communication experience working directly with business, IT and vendors
Our client has over 20 years of experience in working with Fortune 1000 organizations globally across many industries, including healthcare, financial, insurance, manufacturing, retail, and non-profits. This is a professional environment with a full benefit package that will give anyone who wants to boost their career insight and experience the value that they are looking for.
Applicants should contact our search firm: