Our client is a leading market research and consulting firm responding rapidly to the evolving technology industry. They offer a fast-paced work environment in the ICT field for qualified candidates seeking challenges and opportunity. This firm works closely with executives throughout the ICT industry, supporting multimillion-dollar decisions and helping companies reduce operational risk and uncover new opportunities.
Senior analysts at this firm lead the research agenda within their respective teams while supporting the clients’ critical business decision making. The company’s environment has the potential for broad exposure to high-tech executives as well as the opportunity for press attribution.
WHAT IT TAKES:
The senior analyst is responsible for scoping, bidding, researching, implementing and delivery of projects to clients. Additionally, the senior analyst will contribute to and/or oversee projects’ detailed primary and secondary research, followed by written reports and summary presentations. The individual is expected to lead exemplarily within the organization and drive growth for the company, including developing collateral and programs.
The individual is responsible for developing working relationships with key personnel in the company’s client base, many of which are Fortune 500 senior vendor executives, as well as with the internal managers and sales team, and the press. These close relationships are the key to differentiation in the high-tech industry and to the generation of the company’s project work. Qualified candidates will possess high-quality standards, the ability to work in a team environment, and the desire to be challenged and surpass goals.
- 5+ years’ experience, Bachelor’s degree; MBAs/advanced degree or relevant work experience preferred
- Knowledge of the ICT industry and perspectives on current trends and their impact on business strategies
- Excellent listening, writing, quantitative, qualitative and oral communication skills
- Proven track record of outstanding project and process management expertise
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build cross-organizational relationships
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently
- Expertise in primary and secondary research techniques, including modeling and forecasting
- Ability to synthesize business implications with a grasp of market economics/dynamics to deliver vendor predictions and analyses
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to quickly discern and analyze the critical elements of large data sets and communicate this analysis to clients in verbal, written and/or spreadsheet format
- Ability to operate with a steep learning curve and in an autonomous culture
- Work well within a team structure, with the desire to learn from others as well as share experiences
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Intellectual curiosity
This firm is recognized as one of the leading high-tech market research and consulting firms specializing in the analyses of computer, application, networking, wireless and professional services companies. Serving an international clientele of high-tech manufacturers, IT professionals, end users and financial executives, the company has continually distinguished itself in the marketplace by providing timely, accurate, high-quality information and market research in a format that is uniquely responsive to their clients’ needs.
Applicants should contact our search firm: