Senior Analyst: Life Insurance
Our client is an independent research and advisory firm focused on business, technology, and regulatory issues and their impact on the financial services industry. With expertise in banking, payments, wealth management, capital markets, and insurance, the firm’s analysts deliver comprehensive, actionable advice to key market participants in financial services. Headquartered in Boston with a presence in Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, and Milan, this organization works with its clients as a partner, advisor, and catalyst, challenging their basic assumptions and ensuring they remain at the forefront of industry trends
Since the firm’s inception, our founders have remained committed to running a firm that deeply values its people, rewards loyalty and stellar performance, and is dedicated to giving all staff members opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
As a Senior Analyst within our insurance practice, you will strive to become a thought leader and a trusted advisor to insurance carriers and distributors, other financial institutions, and technology vendors. You will focus on providing actionable recommendations to our customers by producing research papers, interacting with clients, and leading consulting engagements.
Senior Analysts are expected to excel in the following areas:
- Producing high-quality research papers on a monthly basis;
- Providing ongoing support to the financial institutions and technology vendors that subscribe to our research practice;
- Supporting the sales team in expanding our client base for our research and consulting practices;
- Securing speaking engagements on a regular basis at industry and client conferences and events; and
- Becoming a source of reference for the trade and top-tier press in their domain of expertise.
- Producing high-quality research reports monthly
- Providing ongoing support to the carriers and technology vendors that subscribe to our research practices
- Supporting the sales team in expanding our client base for our research and consulting practices
- Regularly securing speaking engagements at industry and client conferences and events
- Becoming a source of reference for the trade and top-tier press
WHAT IT TAKES:
The selected candidate will have:
The ideal candidate brings a solid industry expertise 10-15 years of experience at a carrier and/or a service provider to the life insurance industry segment—reinsurer, management consulting firm, or leading technology vendor),; proficiency in technology and business strategies; proven written and oral communication skills; an ability to formulate original analyses and actionable recommendations; and proven quantitative analysis skills.
Expertise in EMEA and other global markets a plus. Candidates must be fluent in English (fluency in another language is always welcome). A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required; an M.B.A. is a plus.
Our client believes their success depends on the human and professional qualities of its employees. They seek well-rounded, personable individuals that can work independently with minimal supervision and also excel in a team-oriented environment. The company welcomes inquiring minds and provocative thinkers who, in addition to closely following their own sector, keep current with domestic and global social, economic and political trends and issues.
This organization has high expectations for the individuals they attract, and is committed to offering these individuals a professional and rewarding environment. Compensation consists of a base salary along with a bonus, which is based on performance.
Applicants should contact our search firm: