Senior Analyst – Cybersecurity
Our client is an independent research and advisory firm focused on business, technology, and regulatory issues and their impact on the financial services industry. With expertise in banking, payments, wealth management, capital markets, and insurance, the firm’s analysts deliver comprehensive, actionable advice to key market participants in financial services. Headquartered in Boston with a presence in Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, and Milan, this organization works with its clients as a partner, advisor, and catalyst, challenging their basic assumptions and ensuring they remain at the forefront of industry trends.
As a senior analyst covering cybersecurity in financial services and healthcare, you will strive to become a thought leader and trusted advisor to financial institutions, established technology vendors, startups, and venture capital firms. You will focus on providing actionable recommendations to our customers by producing research papers, interacting with clients, and leading consulting engagements.
Senior Analysts are expected to excel in the following areas:
• Producing high-quality research papers on a monthly basis;
• Providing ongoing support to the financial institutions and technology vendors that subscribe to our research practice;
• Supporting the sales team in expanding our client base for our research and consulting practices;
• Securing speaking engagements on a regular basis at industry and client conferences and events; and
• Becoming a source of reference for the trade and top-tier press in their domain of expertise.
WHAT IT TAKES:
The ideal candidate brings solid industry expertise (six to 10 years of experience in cybersecurity at a financial institution, technology vendor, industry analyst firm, or management consultancy), proficiency in technology and business strategies, proven written and oral communication skills, an ability to formulate original analyses and actionable recommendations, and proven quantitative analysis skills. A candidate with Enterprise Risk Management skills and experience in banking would be an excellent fit, particularly if the candidate has knowledge in cybersecurity. Alternatively, a more technically focused cybersecurity professional with experience in the Banking, Financial Services or Insurance industries would also be considered.
Additional skills needed:
• Candidates must be fluent in English.
• Fluency in another language, such as French, German, Spanish, Mandarin or Japanese is a plus.
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required. An MBA is a plus.
Our client believes their success depends on the human and professional qualities of its employees. They seek well-rounded, personable individuals that can work independently with minimal supervision and also excel in a team-oriented environment. The company welcomes inquiring minds and provocative thinkers who, in addition to closely following their own sector, keep current with domestic and global social, economic and political trends and issues.
This organization has high expectations for the individuals they attract, and is committed to offering these individuals a professional and rewarding environment. Compensation consists of a base salary along with a bonus, which is based on performance.
Applicants should contact our search firm: