Senior Analyst: BPO
Our client is an analyst and advisory firm with an evidence-based approach to market and service provider assessments and an unrivaled BPO and outsourcing knowledge covering an extensive range of business processes and industry sectors. They are the leading global analyst firm dedicated to helping organizations understand the ‘art of the possible’ in IT and business services.
The firm works closely with their clients to create a value-based relationship using their unrivaled outsourcing knowledge to act as a trusted advisor, providing answers and making business sense of the complexity and challenges faced by both service buyers and service providers within the global outsourcing market.
This firm is a leading global business process services (BPS) and IT services analyst firm, and they are currently seeking analysts with experience in:
- Application of RPA & AI technologies
- HR software & outsourcing
- Insurance software & outsourcing
- Supply chain management
Analysts should combine an ability to collect detailed evidence with the capability to use this evidence to provide in-depth assessments of supplier capability and industry opportunities. While prior experience of BPS and/or IT services is useful, the firm depends on its analysts to work at a level of detail and produce a level of evidence which they may not have encountered previously.
WHAT IT TAKES:
The selected candidate will have:
The ideal candidate brings a some industry expertise (1 – 5 years of experience at a financial institution, in a management consulting firm, or at a leading technology vendor); knowledge of technology and business strategies; proven written and oral communication skills; an ability to formulate original analyses and actionable recommendations; and proven quantitative analysis skills and effective communication and presentation skills.
Candidates must be fluent in English. Fluency in another language, such as Chinese, Japanese, French, German, or Spanish is a plus. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required. An MBA is a plus.
- An inquisitive and analytical mind and a real desire to understand the BPS and ITS industry and the major players therein
- Desire to learn and develop analytical skills in a dynamic and challenging working environment
- Ability to work independently while being a team player
- Drive, initiative and willingness to take ownership of projects and your domain
- Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written (fluent English report writing style), with the ability to engage senior-level personnel in large organizations
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
Our client seeks well-rounded, personable individuals that can work independently with minimal supervision and also excel in a team-oriented environment. This firm has a strong methodology and will support you fully in acclimatizing to this approach, and the current Analyst Bonus Scheme is designed to encourage analysts to develop a high standard of research methodology.
The position offers:
- The opportunity to work closely with senior executives in the leading firms
- The opportunity to take on a high level of responsibility
- The ability to work closely with senior management, with the real possibility to make a direct impact on our on-going success
- Immediate project and thought leadership responsibility
- An element of global travel
- Rapid career development
- An informal but intellectually stimulating, close, flexible and personable working environment
- A competitive salary including relocation support, with performance-based bonus
Applicants should contact our search firm: