SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE CYBERSECURITY
Our client is a world-renowned firm that provides its clients with research and operational knowledge to assist companies of all types in their IT endeavors. Our client delivers recommendations customized for businesses, ongoing market and technology analysis, independent partner research, and best-practice know-how founded on years of experience. The company’s understanding makes it one of the most flexible and accessible consulting firms in the IT industry.
The company works on a project basis, and customizes its services based on the needs of each client.
As a Senior Cybersecurity Account Executive, you will serve as the Sales Lead on a number of important accounts (both current and prospective clients) by educating clients on the company’s cybersecurity offerings and positioning relevant solutions. The Senior Executive in this role will be directly responsible for establishing/managing the growth of cybersecurity sales in all regions, providing global guidance on sales forecasting, processes, reporting, enablement, and vertical market development. The ability to successfully reach established sales quotas, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction is essential for success in this role. Performance and compensation are fundamentally tied together, a positive impact to the business is the key to career progression.
WHAT IT TAKES:
The Senior Cybersecurity Account Executive will be responsible for the development of key channels, as well as the development of the global sales strategy for cybersecurity. This senior executive will work closely with the cyber team and play a key role in establishing growth strategies, along with partner and product development.
The ideal candidate for this position will have deep experience, expertise, the interest, and the drive to succeed in the high-tech world of Information Sciences Cybersecurity Sales.
What you will do to succeed:
- Master the firm’s value and impact for their clients and prospects
- Educate Clients and prospects on the company’s cybersecurity services
- Understand and position the company’s cybersecurity solutions based on client needs
- Uncover and track new opportunities
- Build pipe and manage opportunities
- Establish trusting relationships with clients and prospects
- Have full sales cycle experience of all deals in their region, from prospecting net new, negotiation terms and pricing, and closing deals
- 9 + years of high-tech sales experience (preferably in cybersecurity consulting sales, but experience in product/services is also acceptable)
- A Cybersecurity/IT skillset based around one of the following preferred, but not required: Analytics, Data Protection, Cybersecurity, Virtualization, Storage and Server technologies, Networking
- Proven track record of monthly/quarterly sales success
- An significant background in consultative technology sales
- Ability to uncover opportunities proactively and leverage internal resources to accelerate sales
- Ability to maneuver accounts with multiple divisions by leveraging the relationships that you create
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Salesforce is preferred but not required
Our client offers a fast-paced, customer focused environment where success is rewarded. Their work in the growing field of IT helps companies of all shapes and sizes improve their business and make better decisions. Over the years, they have gathered a group of knowledgeable, opinionated, and colorful people who love what they do.
If you’d like to join the team and work in an independent, creative, and supportive environment, this is the company for you.
Applicants should contact our search firm: