Sales Executive/New Business Development
Our client is the world leading management research consulting and advisory firm in their space. As a pioneer in this area the firm helps companies grow revenue and influence. With a presence in more than 40 countries, our client is dedicated to advancing knowledge and sharing best practices and current research through client engagements, thought leadership publishing, executive education, membership networks, seminars, and publications.
The firm’s research is considered the authoritative source by the world’s leading publications and has been featured in nearly every relevant trade publication, including The Economist, Forbes, Fortune, Time, Bloomberg, Information Week, Industry Week, Business Week, The Financial Times, Washington Post, NY Times and the Wall Street Journal. Our analysts frequently appear on media outlets such as NPR, CNBC, FOX Business News, BBC, Sky News, CNN and a multitude of industry webcasts.
The Sales Executive, New Business Development will lead the engagement of developing new business prospects. This person will be responsible for the end to end sales process to meet designated quota. In this role you will be speaking to prospects such as communications executives or C-level executives from the world’s largest companies.
- Establishing a keen understanding of Reputation Management and Stakeholder Measurement across global Understanding and communicating the key challenges facing RI’s corporate communications teams in establishing a sustainable company reputation
- Strong communication and analytic skills, an expert communicator experienced at speaking the language of stakeholder measurement data and developing actionable recommendations for communications and marketing executives
- Driving all new sales moving through all levels of the sales pipeline process from lead generation to deal, with assistance from a business development associate on lead generation
- Building and managing a high-quality prospect pipeline through account targeting, inbound lead follow-up, prospecting and networking into a dedicated Named Account
- Leveraging research and marketing content and events to stimulate prospects and develop an ongoing dialogue that moves prospects through the sales
- Scheduling, professionally presenting and providing consistent follow up on all sales meetings
- Populate contact detail and client development within Salesforce.com with assistance from business development associate
WHAT IT TAKES:
An ideal candidate for this position will possess the following experience and skills:
- 7+ years’ of proven data driven consulting experience delivering to senior level clients both insights and recommendations
- 7+ years in sales or business development roles, penetrating the C-Suite in Fortune 500 companies
- Command of character management concepts including corporate communications, stakeholder management, messaging campaign management, press relations, investor relations, marketing alignment and corporate social responsibility strongly preferred
- Ability to understand how to communicate complex data in a straightforward style to effectively communicate analytical outputs to clients and team
- Proficient data capture and data quality skills including: aligning client requirements with a comprehensive analysis plan, survey development, data project management, data classification, data
- Highly organized, energized, focused individual with excellent presentation and communications
- Self-starter with strong time management and organization; and is able to bring best practice sales methodology to develop junior team members
- Superior interpersonal and leadership skills within a team development
- Must be fluent in Salesforce.com
- Travel a minimum of 5 days per month
- Required BA/BS degree with a concentration in marketing, business administration, communications or a related MBA preferred
Our client provides an opportunity to work at the forefront of a management discipline – a discipline that they founded. An opportunity to stretch your cognitive abilities among the leadership ranks of the world’s premiere organizations. An opportunity to work with others whose talent, commitment and energy will inspire and challenge you.
The company believes in fostering growth both professionally and intellectually. They provide their teams with the support they need to excel and reach their full potential. They seek driven, enthusiastic individuals from a diversity of backgrounds.
Our client offers a full benefits program which includes health care choices, generous vacation and holiday PTO, 401k matching and more.
Applicants should contact our search firm: