SaaS Senior Account Executive
Boston, MA OR Remote
Our client is a startup in the Database Industry based in Boston. Their purpose is the automation of prepared data for analysis so organizations can achieve faster business insight and ultimately utilize the data. Its unique software platform combines machine learning algorithms and expert insight to connect, clean, and classify siloed datasets with unmatched speed and scalability.
Our client’s rapidly growing customer base includes some of the largest and most prestigious organizations in the world — including GE, HP, Merck, Thomson Reuters, and Toyota. They are also financially backed by top-tier firms such as Google Ventures, MassMutual Ventures, and Work-Bench.
The Senior Account Executive will be the primary point of contact for our client’s large customers. They will play a key role in account activities, facilitate teamwork within the account team, develop and monitor program plans, and create opportunities for incremental business growth within your accounts’ organizations.
This position will involve some travel.
Role & Responsibilities:
- • Continually build understanding and knowledge of clients’ business and competitive environments.
- • Develop and monitor program plans and budgets for profitability; report status to client and agency management on a regular basis.
- • Participate in the research, writing, and presentation of new business proposals.
- • Play key role in account activities including special events, media relations, program implementation, etc.
- • Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing, or a related field.
- • SaaS sales experience
- • Experience selling to Enterprise, C- Level, conglomerates, and manufacturing is a plus
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- • Presentation skills
- • Creative thinking and analytical problem solving
- • Experience hunting for new customers
The company was featured and ranked as one of the 2015 Top Places To Work by the Boston Globe. They always welcome the best and brightest to join their team. The startup atmosphere produces a positive company culture in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. This position is perfect for anyone who seeking opportunities for growth and impact within the company and their customers.
Applicants should contact our search firm: