SaaS Senior Account Executive – Life Sciences
Boston, MA and New York, NY – Northeast
Our client is a startup in the Database Industry. Their purpose is the automation of prepared data for analysis so organizations can achieve faster business insight and ultimately utilize the data. Its unique software platform combines machine learning algorithms and expert insight to connect, clean, and classify siloed datasets with unmatched speed and scalability.
Our client’s rapidly growing customer base includes some of the largest and most prestigious organizations in the world — including GE, HP, Merck, Thomson Reuters, and Toyota. They are also financially backed by top-tier firms such as Google Ventures, MassMutual Ventures, and Work-Bench.
Our client has developed a world-class software product that has demonstrated a significant competitive advantage in the hot enterprise data preparation marketspace. We are seeking a motivated team player who is excited by the prospect of capitalizing on the firm’s proven success with existing accounts and the company’s unlimited market potential.
- Meet or exceed annual sales quota of $2.0 million on a regular basis
- Territory Focus on Pharma, Bio, Life science Industries
- Develop sales plans and strategies for achieving assigned sales targets
- Collaborate with a number of Tamr departments, including Customer Success, Marketing, and Product Management to develop sales strategies
- Maximize product use and new product revenue at existing installed accounts and other new accounts
- Identify and cross sell new value propositions and use cases to existing accounts
- Grow revenue at existing accounts and prospect accounts of significant size and potential
- Ensure customer success at existing accounts
WHAT IT TAKES:
- Proven, successful track record (5 – 7 years) of software sales to Fortune 1000 companies
- Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding sales objectives
- Ability to absorb and understand technical products
- Proven track record of penetrating, understanding and managing large, complex organizations
- Experience successfully selling both technology and consulting services
- Outstanding oral and written communication/presentation skills
- Individual must be highly self-motivated and possess outstanding communication skills
- Experience in the data management market and/or analytics market is desired
- Start up/early stage company experience is a plus
- BS degree is preferred
The company was featured and ranked as one of the 2015 Top Places To Work by the Boston Globe. They always welcome the best and brightest to join their team. The startup atmosphere produces a positive company culture in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. This position is perfect for anyone who seeking opportunities for growth and impact within the company and their customers.
Applicants should contact our search firm: