SAAS Enterprise Sales
Our client has been named as one of the 25 most innovative startups in the ag-tech industry by Forbes Magazine and they are obsessed with making the world a safer place to eat. They passionately pursue this objective by developing innovative technological solutions that reduce brand risk by improving food safety and compliance. This company seeks people who want to make a real difference with their work and professional growth.
Our client has developed a world-class software product that has demonstrated a significant competitive advantage in the enterprise data preparation marketspace. We are seeking a motivated team player who is excited by the prospect of capitalizing on the firm’s proven success with existing accounts and the company’s unlimited market potential. You will be the bridge between our SAAS solutions and our valued customers as a trusted advisor and advocate.
- Meet or exceed annual sales quota of $2.0 million on a regular basis
- Territory Focus on the Food Manufacturing and Food Safety science Industries
- Develop sales plans and strategies for achieving assigned sales targets
- Collaborate with a number of departments, including Customer Success, Marketing, and Product Management to develop sales strategies
- Maximize product use and new product revenue at existing installed accounts and other new accounts
- Identify and cross sell new value propositions and use cases to existing accounts
- Grow revenue at existing accounts and prospect accounts of significant size and potential
- Ensure customer success at existing accounts
WHAT IT TAKES:
The SAAS Enterprise Sales Executive should have a proven track record of customer-centric SaaS onboarding, sales renewals, support and advocacy.
- Proven, successful track record (5 – 7 years) of software sales to Fortune 1000 companies
- Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding sales objectives
- Ability to absorb and understand technical products
- Proven track record of penetrating, understanding and managing large, complex organizations
- Cloud computing, hosting, and/or SaaS environments experience
- Extensive professional experience in establishing and cultivating long-term customer relationships
- Experience successfully selling both technology and consulting services
- Outstanding oral and written communication/presentation skills
- Individual must be highly self-motivated and possess outstanding communication skills
- Experience in the data management market and/or analytics market is desired
- Startup/early stage company experience is a plus
- BS degree is preferred
Our client employs bright, creative, driven people with diverse experiences and backgrounds with common values. They emphasize passion, innovation and communication in their employees and foster a strong Team atmosphere. The company offers comprehensive benefits packages for all their employees, including a Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) Retirement Plan with Match, an Unlimited Paid Time Off Policy.
Applicants should contact our search firm: