Our client is seeking elite players to extend their team of research and technology professionals. A leader in their industry, this organization provides business and technology professionals with invaluable information, strategic guidance, and road-tested advice. The firm is committed to delivering the latest and most useful content to help Enterprise Technology users maximize their technology investments.
The Research Analyst leads all fact-based quantitative and qualitative research and publishing in their respective area of coverage. Your research will be featured in the throughout the enterprise technology media including our exclusive partners and their other publishing outlets. You will establish your research and voice as the definitive expert in the market on key issues relevant to our over 350,000 global professional readers.
Research Coverage Areas:
- Digital Core ERP
- Cloud ERP
- Digital Core Platform Technology
- Analytics & Intelligent Technology
- Human Capital Management
- Network and Spend Management
- Supply Chain & Manufacturing
- Customer Experience
WHAT IT TAKES:
With the aggressively growing demand for fact-based research, this Research Analyst role is key to the firm’s success.
Key Responsibilities: Community Thought Leadership
- Conduct annual technology briefings with all key software and solutions providers.
- Publish eight (8) benchmark research reports per year on key research topics.
- Lead eight (8) research webinars per year.
- Featured speaker on your research, at global events.
- Publish weekly articles to the company website.
- Publish a featured article in each edition of the company’s Magazine.
Ideal Candidate: Proven Success in Research, Analysis & Publishing
- Natural curiosity and drive to learn it all.
- Practical knowledge on issues with implementing enterprise software solutions.
- Proven experience in delivering research and publishing deliverables.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research and analysis skills.
- Exceptional writing and public speaking skills.
- Travel in the US and Globally 10% of the time.
- Legal to work in the United States
- BA/BS required with advanced degree preferred.
Our client is the leading global, independent research, events and marketing services organization focused exclusively on their technology and line of business professionals. Members of their teams enjoy a competitive base salary and an annual performance bonus that assures a compelling overall compensation package. In addition, the role participates in all employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, generous vacation policy, commuter rail pass and 401K plan. This organization has grown its own community into the largest in the world, with over 350,000 global members.
Applicants should contact our search firm: