Research Analyst Discrete Manufacturing
Our client provides advisory and benchmarking services to help Line-of-Business and IT executives make critical decisions. Their research focuses on providing insights into the metrics, leadership, business processes, and technology capabilities needed for achieving Operational Excellence and Digital Transformation. Their mission is to always put client needs first and provide market-leading analysis into how new software and best practices can drive Operational Excellence.
As an Analyst, you will be responsible for leading or supporting our Discrete Manufacturing research practice. This individual will be responsible for collaborating and contributing to related research practices including Industrial Internet of Things, Asset Performance Management, and Manufacturing Operations Management.
Role & Responsibilities:
Some of the initial responsibilities for an Analyst include:
- Setting or supporting the research agenda and key themes for practice
- Produce high quality thought leadership (best practices guide, process and technology frameworks, solution selection guides, ROI calculators)
- Design yearly end-user and vendor surveys
- Present thought leadership and research at live events and webcasts
- Participate in leading industry associations
- Contribute to leading industry publications
- Provide advisory services and strategy consulting to vendor and end-user clients
- Attend vendor events, conduct vendor briefings, and drive new vendor relationships
- Set agenda and prepare content for LNS Council meetings, attend introductory calls with prospects, and drive new council membership
WHAT IT TAKES:
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a leading analyst, marketing executive, or end user of enterprise applications for the industrial manufacturing industries. Additional experience in a software marketing role and/or as an end-user executive is a plus.
- 10-20 years industry experience relevant to your practice area
- Well known among software vendors and end-user organizations
- Deep understanding of the research area and ability to link business process, metrics, and technology adoption
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with Masters preferred
- Winning, team-based attitude
- Excellent and proven communication skills
- Excellent and proven analytical skills
- Strong understanding of inbound and nurture marketing best practices
- Strong understanding of research and advisory business models
- In depth knowledge of the relevant software vendor landscape
This client is proud of its fast-paced, fun, collaborative, team-based environment made up of self-starter, independent thinkers where everyone has a sense of ownership and pride and are encouraged to take on work challenges. They have respect for everyone’s thoughts and opinions; there is no such thing as “the smartest person in the room” mentality. They promote an environment of continuous learning, career development, and continuous improvement. This client is pleased to provide all of their team members with a comprehensive benefits program.
Applicants should contact our search firm: