Regional Sales Director Food Safety
Our client has been named as one of the 25 most innovative startups in the ag-tech industry by Forbes Magazine and they are obsessed with making the world a safer place to eat. They passionately pursue this objective by developing innovative technological solutions that reduce brand risk by improving food safety and compliance. This company seeks people who want to make a real difference with their work and professional growth.
Our client is in search of a sales professional with a proven ability to create, advance and close sales opportunities in the food safety industry. Using a consultative sales approach, the Regional Sales Director will be helping to disrupt markets with our innovative technology. This work includes, achieving sales targets, maintaining key accounts, along with building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers.
- Focus on growing market share and revenue to establish our firm as the EMP market leader
- Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to discover, document and meet their needs
- Exceeding annual sales goals of $1,000,000
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using persuasive arguments to prospective customers
- Strong solution selling background with the ability to articulate customers need in a GAP analysis
- Establish, develop and maintain strong business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Track sales and status reports using Salesforce
WHAT IT TAKES:
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, proven sales leader with a high sense of urgency who thrives in a high growth environment focused on solution selling. The Regional Sales Director will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Experience and Skills:
- Selling an intangible product
- Experience in the food safety industry
- Selling products based on an ROI in low margin industries
- Discovery sales process – effective persuasive sales style
- Closing skills
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Fluency with Salesforce
- Negotiation skills
Our client employs bright, creative, driven people with diverse experiences and backgrounds with common values. They emphasize passion, innovation and communication in their employees and foster a strong Team atmosphere. The company offers comprehensive benefits packages for all their employees, including a Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) Retirement Plan with Match, Parking and Public Transit reimbursement and an Unlimited Paid Time Off Policy.
Applicants should contact our search firm: