Project Manager – Client Delivery
Our client is a consulting firm with over 20 years of experience in working with Fortune 1000 organizations globally across many industries, including manufacturing, retail, financial services and insurance, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, non-profits and the public sector. They are a leading agency specializing in information science, making data more findable, usable and valuable. The firm helps organizations put information to work seamlessly across the enterprise and beyond.
The company enables organizations to mine valuable data and harvest deep contextual insights to drive stronger business outcomes. By harmonizing, modeling and analyzing cross enterprise data from enterprise systems, the firm helps organizations establish well-architected, contextualized information to drive differentiated digital commerce strategies and personalized customer experiences, to improve decision-making, and to get to the next level of organizational performance and productivity.
This client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to assume ownership of the planning and delivery of small to mid-size client projects. The project manager will also be asked to manage significant tracks / workstreams in a larger program structure. You will be joining a passionate, national team of experts with deep experience and relationships across a number of industries. This is a contract role with potential to convert to full-time employment.
WHAT IT TAKES:
Responsibilities and qualifications for this role are listed below:
- Work with Engagement Lead and/or Client Partner to develop work breakdown plans, scope definition, and schedules for client delivery projects.
- Manage the ongoing project schedule, milestones, resources, issues and risks.
- Schedule and run internal delivery team design discussions and regular team stand-ups to support overall progress and identify potential issues in near real-time.
- Coordinate with Engagement Lead and/or Client Partner to author and run regular status meetings with client and overall client communications plan.
- Approve team resource time, and manage overall time to schedule and budget parameters.
- Escalate issues and risks within the Company and client leadership, where needed. Develop and articulate risk mitigation plans.
- When needed, work as business analyst to support and own research and analysis in support of overall project deliverable and team goals.
- Serve as a QC checkpoint for final client deliverables, where applicable.
Ideal candidates must demonstrate core values daily, including:
- Honesty and Transparency
- Sense of Urgency
- Practical & Results-Driven
- Stronger as a Team Than As Individuals
- 5+ years of experience working in a professional service, marketing agency, or consulting organization.
- 3+ demonstrated experience delivering information management or digital/web solutions in a project manager or production lead role.
- Project management experience that includes scoping and executing smaller to mid-sized projects assuming full accountability for project success.
- Demonstrated experience in at least one of the following areas: Product Data Management, Knowledge Management, Content Management, Customer Engagement (CRM, CDP’s).
- Working proficiency in principles of Information Science and Management, including Taxonomy and Information Architecture, Search, Data Quality, or Governance.
- Experience in leading project lifecycle from ideation through handoff, with some demonstrated level of Agile/Scrum experience.
- PMP or Agile / Scrum (CSM, ACP) Certification preferred.
- Ability to frame a problem, approach and build and execute plan.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with project management and collaborative software platform tools (JIRA, Basecamp, Asana, Slack, MS Project and Teams) Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Collaborative – Ability to work in a team environment.
- Creative thinking and analytical problem solving.
- Sound business acumen and analytical skills.
Location & Travel Requirements:
- Multiple locations – Candidates must be US-based, Central / Eastern time zones preferred.
- Travel: 15-25%
Our client has over 20 years of experience in working with Fortune 1000 organizations globally across many industries, including healthcare, financial, insurance, manufacturing, retail, and non-profits. This is a professional environment with a full benefit package that will give anyone who wants to boost their career insight and experience, the value that they are looking for.
Applicants should contact our search firm: