Our client has been named as one of the 25 most innovative startups in the ag-tech industry by Forbes Magazine and they are obsessed with making the world a safer place to eat. They passionately pursue this objective by developing innovative technological solutions that reduce brand risk by improving food safety and compliance. This company seeks people who want to make a real difference with their work and professional growth.
The Product Manager will play a critical role on our Product team to drive continued company growth. The ideal candidate for this role has experience working with a SAAS product as a product manager and will partner with key areas across the business to drive new development ideas from inception to delivery.
- Work with internal teams and clients to generate ideas around new data, functions and features to integrate into the product(s) you’re responsible for
- Analyze ideas and bring recommendations to leadership for prioritization to build a clear vision for the product(s) you’re responsible for
- Manage and groom your product(s) backlog
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product data, functions and features
- Oversee implementation and release workflow and deadlines
- Manage and support marketing and communications for product release items
- Measure usage and adoption across the product(s) you’re responsible for
WHAT IT TAKES:
The Product Manager should have a proven track product management with a SAAS product. Experience within the Food Safety and Food Production industries would be beneficial for this position.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or some other related field
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in Food Production, Food Safety or working with data software products
- Proven ability to collaborate and work across key stakeholder groups, ranging from software engineers to analysts to account executives, without formal authority
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans
- Eye to leading business metrics, specifically including revenue generated from individual products
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with little to moderate direction
- Track record of delivering quality work on time
- A passion for high quality and high value user experience
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to drive company revenue and client retention
Our client employs bright, creative, driven people with diverse experiences and backgrounds with common values. They emphasize passion, innovation and communication in their employees and foster a strong Team atmosphere. The company offers comprehensive benefits packages for all their employees, including a Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) Retirement Plan with Match, an Unlimited Paid Time Off Policy.
Applicants should contact our search firm: