Our client programmatically addresses the evolving challenges and effectiveness of climate advocacy – today and tomorrow. We amplify the work, reach and impact of climate advocates with the latest research, conceptual thinking, digital marketing, multimedia design, and political know how to support new innovative programs that can shift policies and change public narratives when it matters most.
This organization is looking for a Media Supervisor to serve as a key team contributor with proven expertise bringing marketing strategy to life through channel agnostic paid media experiences. The right individual will share both our passion for being a change agent and our ability to deliver client solutions at a world-class level.
Daily responsibilities may include:
- Develop, execute, and report on campaigns across organic and paid digital channels: search, PPC, local media, content syndication, list acquisition, native and programmatic advertising, email marketing, affiliate and partner marketing as well as ABM campaigns.
- Understand partner organization objectives, establish best practices and benchmarks, recommend digital strategies to support those objectives, and maximize campaign performance
- Brainstorm, validate, test, and refine audience acquisition initiatives utilizing A/B and multivariate testing to ensure ongoing improvements.
- Optimize each stage of our acquisition models and customer journey touch-points through data analysis across paid, owned, and earned marketing channels in order to provide best-in-class, end-to-end digital experiences.
- Develop means to measure, assess, and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing strategies; develop KPIs and scorecards to quantify investments
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders to build an omni-channel customer experience strategy, inclusive of audience insights and client activation.
- Perform audience and market research to understand our clients’ landscape, target audience behaviors, and KPIs
- Aggregate and analyze data from a variety of sources to inform hypotheses and testing/learning plans for paid social, paid search, and other digital advertising campaigns
- Develop reports that help effectively demonstrate optimization/performance highlights to inform a better understanding of keywords, audiences, and channels that drive performance
- Leverage first- and third-party data to create unique segments for ad targeting and onboard new audiences for media buying
- Deploy programmatic, display, and native advertising campaigns that drive new acquisition with a strong understanding of attribution and incrementally
- Identify SEO and SEM opportunities and prioritize keywords for content development and technical SEO knowledge, optimizing for zero-click searches
- Identify software tools to aid the team’s success, scope internal build needs, and write use case stories to get new digital marketing projects completed correctly the first time.
- Provide thought leadership in terms of evolving our marketing technology from a client needs perspective, thinking big picture but providing support for incremental improvements
WHAT IT TAKES:
This is not a marketing generalist role. It requires a digital native with extensive hands on experience across multiple digital formats and channels. A successful candidate will be a high concept thinker as well as a pragmatic tactician possessing the following experience, skills, and certifications.
- B.A. or B.S. degree from a four-year accredited university; marketing degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience developing, executing, and optimizing digital campaigns across multiple channels in a fast-paced agency, consultancy or in-house capacity required
- Hands-on experience executing paid search, social, and programmatic campaigns; comprehensive understanding of Google 360 Suite (Search, Display, Video, Tag Manager) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and other platforms
- Extensive background in data management and strategies inclusive of database unification, compliance, governance, quality, and measurement
- Successful implementation of customer targeting and testing methodologies, i.e. remarketing, tagging, lookalike and custom audiences, lassoing, etc.
- Hands on experience with a broad set of marketing automation, CMS and analytics platforms including Hubspot, Hootsuite, Cision, SEMrush, TalkWalker, and Google Analytics; certifications are highly desirable
- Proven track record of inheriting and improving existing technologies and implementing new technologies
- Ability to communicate advanced technical concepts to non-technical audiences, navigate ambiguity, and manage competing priorities
- Passion and/or experience working with non-profit organizations, corporate social responsibility initiatives, and climate change subject matter a plus
Our Client operates in a world of nonprofits and advocates with social and climate-focused agendas, where speed, accountability and “for profit” results are expected. This is a high energy, high visibility and rapidly changing organization. The firm is well-funded and has aggressive growth plans, which allows them to focus on only hiring the best and brightest people, to ensure a real, measurable impact.
Applicants should contact our search firm: