Master Data Management Solutions Engineer
Boston, MA or REMOTE
Our client is a consulting firm with over 20 years of experience in working with Fortune 1000 organizations globally across many industries, including manufacturing, retail, financial services and insurance, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, non-profits and the public sector. They are a leading agency specializing in information science, making data more findable, usable and valuable. The firm helps organizations put information to work seamlessly across the enterprise and beyond.
The company enables organizations to mine valuable data and harvest deep contextual insights to drive stronger business outcomes. By harmonizing, modeling and analyzing cross enterprise data from enterprise systems, the firm helps organizations establish well-architected, contextualized information to drive differentiated digital commerce strategies and personalized customer experiences, to improve decision-making, and to get to the next level of organizational performance and productivity.
The Master Data Management (MDM) Solutions Engineer or Architect will work in collaboration with the MDM team and product stakeholders to implement, maintain, and enhance data models and solutions used to define and measure quality of data domains. The MDM Engineer will apply innovative and best practice techniques for modeling, developing, enhancing, and deploying database reporting and integration solutions. Furthermore, the candidate will excel in supporting existing MDM/DAM solutions and play a key role in new data integration strategies, and reporting initiatives that support organizational priorities while complying with the organization’s technology services infrastructure.
This can be a remote position anywhere in the US. Occasional travel to Massachusetts, New York or New Jersey may be required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data pipelines with state-of-the-art monitoring and logging practices.
- Integrate large, complex and sparse data sets to meet functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Design and implement data tools for analytics and data scientist team members to help them in building, optimizing and tuning our products and solutions.
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures.
- Help in building high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts.
WHAT IT TAKES:
This role requires significant experience in all aspects of MDM/DAM solutions, including an Informatica Certification.
Required Experience and Background:
- 5+ Years of Experience in MDM solutions (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling)
- 3+ Years demonstrated experience architecting, designing, and configuring solutions with Informatica Product 360 solution
- MUST have experience in end to end implementation of at least 2 projects on Informatica Product 360 (8.x or above)
- Detailed understanding of Informatica MDM core features and architecture
- Understanding how to integrate Informatica P360 and other major platforms (SAP, AEM, Adobe DAM)
- Experience in configuring both batch and real-time processes in Informatica Product 360 and MDM
- Experience in migrating data from legacy applications/ETL to Informatica Product 360 and MDM
- Informatica Certification
- Excellent verbal and written communications, and client interfacing experience
- Understanding/hands-on experience in creating microservices
- Thorough understanding of different phases of SDLC, specifically Agile implementation methodologies
- Experience working with multiple teams/vendors
- Onshore (US) location highly preferred, ability to work onshore-friendly hours required
Our client has over 20 years of experience in working with Fortune 1000 organizations globally across many industries, including healthcare, financial, insurance, manufacturing, retail, and non-profits. This is a professional environment with a full benefit package that will give anyone who wants to boost their career insight and experience the value that they are looking for.
Applicants should contact our search firm: