Lead Generation Specialist
Our client enables organizations to mine valuable data and harvest deep contextual insights to drive stronger business outcomes. By harmonizing, modeling and analyzing cross enterprise data from enterprise systems, our client helps organizations establish well-architected, contextualized information to drive differentiated digital commerce strategies and personalized customer experiences, to improve decision-making, and to get to the next level of organizational performance and productivity.
The Lead Generation Specialist will take inbound leads and qualify them to determine if an appointment is appropriate. This position will involve making 40-60 calls per day with the goal of setting up an appointment between the potential customer and the Lead Consultant.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Make 40-60 calls each day to potential customers
- Qualify leads based on calls
- Maintain lead generation report
- 1-2 years of experience in sales
- Have strong communication skills
- Can work independently
- Opportunity to work in a home office environment, as well as in the corporate office
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Telephone Sales and persuasiveness skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Our client has over 20 years of experience in working with Fortune 1000 organizations globally across many industries, including healthcare, financial, insurance, manufacturing, retail, and non-profits. This is a professional environment with a full benefit package that will give anyone who wants a career in sales a fantastic opportunity to grow.
Applicants should contact our search firm: