Inside Sales Executive Technology
Our client is the world leading management research consulting and advisory firm in their space. As a pioneer in this area the firm helps companies grow revenue and influence. With a presence in more than 40 countries, our client is dedicated to advancing knowledge and sharing best practices and current research through client engagements, thought leadership publishing, executive education, membership networks, seminars, and publications.
The firm’s research is considered the authoritative source by the world’s leading publications and has been featured in nearly every relevant trade publication, including The Economist, Forbes, Fortune, Time, Bloomberg, Information Week, Industry Week, Business Week, The Financial Times, Washington Post, NY Times and the Wall Street Journal.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, Global 2500 companies in the corporate communications function. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance sourcing your own pipeline as well as warm leads.
An Inside Sales Executive is responsible for successfully selling the value of the firm’s membership, measurement, and advisory programs along with their proprietary SAAS platform. During the sales process, you will guide corporate communication executives on the value of their image and how that impacts the company’s profits and losses. Selling is done primarily over the phone with a targeted territory and set of accounts.
WHAT IT TAKES:
This role is an inside sales role working in our downtown Boston office.
In this role, you will need to:
- Manage a large pipeline
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity and the ability to quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective resellers.
- Develop the ability to understand the key roles and responsibilities within corporate communication departments
- Become an expert at presenting the value and impact that the firm’s services can provide an organization
- Closing skills
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
Required Skills Include:
- The desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- A positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for your successes as well as your failures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional consultative selling skills and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Experience working in a startup environment, if possible
- Evidence you are a Top Producer in your current role
- 5-7 years of selling experience operating within a web technologies, research and or innovative online product environment is a plus but not a requirement
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them
- A. or B.S. degree (An M.B.A. is a plus)
- Sales training certification (is a plus)
Our client provides an opportunity to work at the forefront of a management discipline – a discipline that they founded. An opportunity to stretch your cognitive abilities among the leadership ranks of the world’s premiere organizations. An opportunity to work with others whose talent, commitment and energy will inspire and challenge you.
The company believes in fostering growth both professionally and intellectually. They provide their teams with the support they need to excel and reach their full potential. They seek driven, enthusiastic individuals from a diversity of backgrounds.
Our client offers a full benefits program which includes health care choices, generous vacation and holiday PTO, 401k matching and more.
Applicants should contact our search firm: