Enterprise Computing Senior Analyst
Our client is an independent research and advisory firm focused on business, technology, and regulatory issues and their impact on the financial services industry. With expertise in, banking, payments, wealth management, capital markets, and insurance, the firm’s analysts deliver comprehensive, actionable advice to key market participants in financial services. Headquartered in Boston with a presence in Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, and Milan, this organization works with its clients as a partner, advisor, and catalyst, challenging their basic assumptions and ensuring they remain at the forefront of industry trends.
The Enterprise Computing Senior Analyst will be working closely with the Chief Information Officers to deliver a wide range of technology and information analysis. Analysts with this firm will gain a unique view of the technology industry by interacting with all constituencies across the IT ecosystem, including vendors, end-users, financial analysts, media, and channel partners. This unique perspective enables analysts at this firm to provide clients with sound, insightful intelligence to inform their most critical business decisions and guide their key initiatives especially around Information Technology issues.
The Enterprise Computing Analyst will be responsible for providing essential broad market coverage and client support for all computing, data management, security, software, cloud and networking activity
The Analyst will be expected to cover, research, and write across a number of enterprise infrastructure technologies, including but not limited to:
- Data storage/ Data Management
- Enterprise software solutions
- Artificial Intelligence
- Converged and hyper-converged infrastructure solutions
- Public cloud computing / Infrastructure as a Service
- Private cloud infrastructure, virtualization, management and orchestration
WHAT IT TAKES:
The ideal Sr. Analyst candidate will possess 10+ years of direct and/or related experience in fields such as IT infrastructure vendor marketing, product marketing, sales or consulting; IT industry analysis and market research; IT media; or experience as an IT practitioner. Candidates must possess intellectual curiosity, technology industry knowledge and expertise, superior writing and presentation skills, outstanding client relations skills, experience conducting survey- and interview-based market research, and an ability to manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years of direct and/or related experience in fields such as IT infrastructure vendor marketing, product marketing, sales or consulting; IT industry analysis and market research; IT media; or experience as an IT practitioner
- IT infrastructure technology vendor experience strongly preferred
- Previous IT analyst experience a plus, but not required
- Proven industry knowledge, research and analysis skills, documented writing ability, superior project management and client relations skills, strong presentation skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have above-average intellectual curiosity and ability to quickly learn new topic areas as warranted by projects
- Must be able to take initiative in all aspects of job and be comfortable working both independently and in team environments
- Must be willing to work in a small, entrepreneurial company
- Must be comfortable working in a project-based, deadline-driven environment
- BA/BS required. Advanced degree preferred, but not necessary
- Geographic location in Greater Boston (MA) preferred, or Remote
Our client believes their success depends on the human and professional qualities of their employees. They seek well-rounded, personable individuals that can work independently with minimal supervision and also excel in a team-oriented environment. The company welcomes inquiring minds and provocative thinkers who, in addition to closely following their own sector, keep current with domestic and global social, economic and political trends and issues. This organization has high expectations for the individuals they attract, and is committed to offering these individuals a professional and rewarding environment.
Applicants should contact our search firm: