Director: Content Marketing Creation
Our client is the world leading management research consulting and advisory firm in their space. As a pioneer in this area the firm helps companies grow revenue and influence. With a presence in more than 40 countries, our client is dedicated to advancing knowledge and sharing best practices and current research through client engagements, thought leadership publishing, executive education, membership networks, seminars, and publications. The firm’s research is considered the authoritative source by the world’s leading publications and has been featured in numerous trade publications.
The Director of Content Marketing Creation will be a key member of the marketing and sales team. You will use your content strategy super powers to help a fast-growing global company earn greater marketplace awareness and lead generation.
You will tap your passion for writing, storytelling, and digital marketing expertise to help drive customer-first messaging through editorial (blog posts, white papers, case studies), video, and podcast scripting, ultimately working to help meet company-wide goals for growth.
WHAT IT TAKES:
As the Director of Content Marketing, you will play an important role in helping bringing the firm’s research to new audiences around the globe.
You will be responsible for:
- Owning the strategy behind the global content marketing calendar that supports the company’s products, builds awareness, and generates leads
- Content asset creation; setting up systems and processes to consistently support global editorial, video, podcast, and social media strategy
- Partner closely with the Research Team to focus strategy, build digestible top/middle/bottom of funnel content to generate leads
- Public relations and media publication partnerships, vendor and freelance management
- Know your numbers: measure & regularly report organic engagement results and insights
- 7+ years of professional content marketing experience
- Expert writer/copywriter (writing portfolio a must)
- In-depth knowledge SEO tools, Google Analytics, HubSpot (or similar)
- Proven experience in owning a content marketing strategy
- Digital design experience
- Has a passion and intellectual curiosity for emerging technologies in digital marketing. Proactively keeps up with trending industry advances.
- Natural storyteller and excellent communicator with strong project management and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and high-energy performer
- 20% strategy, 80% execution
- Ability to work in the United States (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree (Required)
This firm provides an opportunity to work at the forefront of a management discipline – a discipline that they founded. An opportunity to stretch your cognitive abilities among the leadership ranks of the world’s premiere organizations. An opportunity to work with others whose talent, commitment and energy will inspire and challenge you.
The company believes in fostering growth both professionally and intellectually. They provide their teams with the support they need to excel and reach their full potential. They seek driven, enthusiastic individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Our client offers a full benefits package which includes:
- Flexibility on work-hours and self-time management
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus/commission program
- Health insurance plan
- Food and transport subsidies
Applicants should contact our search firm: