Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client is a purpose-built marketing technology firm focused on accelerating the adoption of socially-conscious practices and protecting against negative trends affecting our world. They partner with community advocates, social entrepreneurs, and nonprofits to amplify their impact and drive meaningful, measurable and sustainable positive change.
This firm is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to work collaboratively with their practice area experts and partner organizations to exponentially amplify their impact. This individual will share both the passion for being a change agent and the ability to deliver client solutions at a world-class level. This position will report to the firm’s founder and President with exposure to other leaders.
The Digital Marketing Specialist should have practical hands-on experience in digital advertising (programmatic, direct and native), email marketing/CRM, analytics, website strategy, SEO and SEM, social media, and technology platforms. This individual is expected to passionately meet our partners’ needs by flawlessly executing, testing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns.
Their daily responsibilities may include:
- Execute campaigns across digital channels: search, PPC, social media, content syndication, list acquisition, native and programmatic advertising, email marketing, and affiliate and partner marketing
- Deploy programmatic, display, and native advertising campaigns that drive new acquisition with a strong understanding of attribution and incrementally
- Identify SEO and SEM opportunities and prioritize keywords for content development and technical SEO knowledge, optimizing for zero-click searches
- Coordinate pre-launch set up (create and test campaign pixels, upload creative into tech platforms, handle quality assurance of templates, filter audience segments) and confirm all launch components are accurate and complete
- Participate in proofreading and quality control tasks to ensure all campaigns and creative align with overall master brand architectures and marketing strategies
- Understand client marketing objectives and KPIs to assist in building reports and dashboards that track digital performance for client executive consumption
- Assist in the development of marketing workflows and email campaigns, including A/B testing, optimization, and scheduling of distribution
- Understand partner organization objectives, establish best practices and benchmarks, recommend digital strategies to support those objectives, and maximize campaign performance
- Develop means to measure, assess, and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing strategies; develop KPIs and scorecards to quantify investments
WHAT IT TAKES:
This is not a marketing generalist role. It requires a digital native with hands-on experience across multiple digital formats and channels. A successful candidate will be a pragmatic tactician possessing the following experience, skills, and certifications:
- A. or B.S. degree from a four-year accredited university; marketing degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience developing, executing, and optimizing digital campaigns across multiple channels in a fast-paced agency, consultancy or in-house capacity required
- Hands-on experience executing paid search, social, and programmatic campaigns; comprehensive understanding of Google 360 Suite (Search, Display, Video, Tag Manager) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and other platforms
- Successful implementation of customer targeting and testing methodologies, i.e. re-marketing, tagging, lookalike and custom audiences, lassoing, etc.
- Hands on experience with a broad set of marketing automation, CMS and analytics platforms including Hubspot, Hootsuite, Cision, SEMrush, TalkWalker, and Google Analytics; certifications are highly desirable
- Passion and/or experience working with non-profit organizations, corporate social responsibility initiatives, and climate change subject matter a plus
Our Client operates in a world of nonprofits and advocates with social and climate-focused agendas, where speed, accountability and “for profit” results are expected. The firm is well-funded and has aggressive growth plans, which allows them to focus on only hiring the best and brightest people, to ensure a real, measurable impact.
Applicants should contact our search firm: