Digital Asset Management Consultant
Our client is a consulting firm with over 20 years of experience in working with Fortune 1000 organizations globally across many industries, including manufacturing, retail, financial services and insurance, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, non-profits and the public sector. They are a leading agency specializing in information science, making data more findable, usable and valuable. The firm helps organizations put information to work seamlessly across the enterprise and beyond.
The company enables organizations to mine valuable data and harvest deep contextual insights to drive stronger business outcomes. By harmonizing, modeling and analyzing cross enterprise data from enterprise systems, the firm helps organizations establish well-architected, contextualized information to drive differentiated digital commerce strategies and personalized customer experiences, to improve decision-making, and to get to the next level of organizational performance and productivity.
This client is seeking a Digital Asset Management (DAM) Consultant to work with their delivery organization. The DAM Consultant will work with our clients to maximize platform value by articulating and prioritizing solutions that solve customers’ problems and challenge our client and partner teams to find the smartest, most efficient solutions.
Key Responsibilities in this role:
- Collaborate with client marketing and IT partners to design appropriate taxonomies and metadata schemas for digital assets, to optimize search (findability) and reuse (efficiency) of digital workflows.
- Educate client teams on best practices to organize digital assets across relevant facets (product categories, brands, industries, etc.)
- Work closely with client marketing teams to enhance their workflow, with an eye towards simplification and automation.
- Work with EIS Delivery and client team members to define and execute tagging strategies, with the goal to implement methods of auto-classification through AI and machine learning techniques.
- Determine key metrics for success, in both areas of content operations and content quality and efficacy
WHAT IT TAKES:
The DAM Consultant will work closely with the Delivery and Client Teams, to understand and prioritize customers’ specific needs, and then work to create or improve existing digital asset and content taxonomies to meet those needs. This consultant will have a strong understanding of user experience for asset setup and tagging, business process and workflow design, and search and component authoring.
- Demonstrated experience (at least 3, preferably 5 or more years) in an administration role specifically working with Adobe AEM Assets
- Strong knowledge of DAM, CMS, metadata taxonomy, and SEO best practices, strategy principles and concepts for assets and digital content
- Experience with process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) and process modeling / requirements engineering
- Specific experience with digital asset management and creative / digital publishing workflow design required
- Understanding and demonstrated experience with DAM, Ecommerce, and PIM systems required
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Background in Manufacturing Companies, Distributors, Retail, Media, and/or Ecommerce industries
- Experience with other DAM platforms, such as Nuxeo, Bynder/Webdam, Aprimo, Canto, CELUM, etc
- Experience working for consulting company; in client-facing roles
- Understanding of leading Marketing Tech, MDM, CMS solutions + integration patterns
- Understanding of AI and machine learning technologies related to image and asset auto-classification
Our client has over 20 years of experience in working with Fortune 1000 organizations globally across many industries, including healthcare, financial, insurance, manufacturing, retail, and non-profits. This is a professional environment with a full benefit package that will give anyone who wants to boost their career insight and experience the value that they are looking for.
Applicants should contact our search firm: