Our client is the world leading management research consulting technology services firm serving major clients worldwide. The company helps its clients optimize performance and helps to grow revenues by identifying business and technology trends and opportunities with programs to capture and manage that business.
This position will report to the VP of Marketing and will be responsible for creating impactful lead generation campaigns focusing primarily on webinars, direct mail, events, digital ads (with vendors) and partnering with vendors to increase awareness. This role will work closely with our marketing departments, to drive prospect and customer engagement.
The candidate will also partner with sales leadership to ensure leads are properly handed-off and followed-up. This position requires working with a variety of third-party vendors to secure demand generation packages, these packages include: promoting our software through article placement, ads on third-party vendor websites, securing and vetting industry events for participation, content syndication and other avenues to drive lead acquisition. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is passionate about helping us create and grow a high-performing demand generation function within our fast-growing company.
• Develop and execute an integrated, global demand generation plan which includes email, nurture programs, webinars, content syndication, events and joint partners initiatives.
• Increase Top of Funnel leads
• Monitor and improve lead scoring models and create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates and overall lead quality.
• Define KPIs for a variety of campaigns
• Identify research, recommend and implement new marketing opportunities including print and online advertisements, trade shows, videos, webinars, partnerships, and co-branded marketing through resellers and distributors.
• Identify industry award programs and submit nomination forms
• Coordinate all logistics and campaigns for all events, including trade shows, webinars, and speaking engagements
• Coordinate creation of collateral by securing design, copy approval, and production
• Work cross-functionally with marketing team to develop content as needed for campaign
• Be engaged with the sales team on feedback of campaigns, success of programs and closing the communication loop
WHAT IT TAKES:
An ideal candidate for this position will possess the following experience and skills:
• 3-7 years of experience in a marketing or communications role
• Ability to handle multiple projects, details and deadlines simultaneously
• Professional Services industry and or technology background preferred
• Passion for all things demand generation and lead acquisition
• Ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department
• High energy level
• Comfortable learning new technology
• Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce and Pardot (preferred)
• Strong grasp of graphic design principles with the ability to execute creation
Our client offers a very positive growth opportunity and a full benefits program which includes health care choices, generous vacation and holiday PTO, 401k matching and more.
Applicants should contact our search firm: