Data Software Sales Executive
Our client is leading the DataOps movement to incorporate Agile software development, DevOps, and manufacturing based statistical process control into analytics and data management. The software solution they offer, enables analytic and data teams to deliver value quickly, with high quality, using the tools that they love.
The firm’s rapidly growing customer base includes some of the largest and most prestigious organizations in the world. The company is always seeking the best and brightest people to join their team.
This firm is seeking an experienced, accomplished sales professional who can consistently achieve sales targets and thrive in a startup atmosphere. The role will be critical to revenue growth, require core business development capabilities, and include a path to sales leadership positions.
The Sales Executive will be developing and delivering written and verbal sales presentations that address particular customer business needs, and propose corresponding solutions. This role will also require collaboration with a number of departments, including Sales Engineering, Marketing, and Product Management to develop sales strategies.
WHAT IT TAKES:
The Sales Executive should have a proven, successful track record, ideally between five and seven years, of software sales to Fortune 2000 companies. Experience in startup or early stage companies and knowledge of data management products, operations, and terminology will also be beneficial in this role.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Meet or exceed annual sales quota of $1.5 to $2.0 million on a regular basis.
- Must be a quick thinker, aggressive, and willing to think out of the box to accomplish goals. Demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to your sales effort and challenge yourself with sales initiative and innovation. Must be creative, persistent, and possess problem-solving skills that avoid project stalls.
- Execute a proven sales process that includes solution demonstrations and addresses multiple DataOps use case scenarios. Dialog with Senior Management executives is required.
- Execute sales strategies and contribute information during the process related to progress, objections and success.
- Manage a complex, consultative, enterprise software sales cycle.
- Demonstrate ability to prospect, cold call and build relationships with senior level individuals across multiple verticals in the Fortune 2000.
- Maximize product use and new product revenue at existing installed accounts and other new accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction levels
- This role will require some travel (25%).
- Proven, successful track record (5 – 7 years) of software sales to Fortune 2000 companies
- Demonstrated track record of achieving 100%+ of quota for past 3-5 years.
- Ability to absorb and understand technical products
- Proven track record of penetrating, understanding and managing large, complex organizations
- Individual must be highly self-motivated and possess outstanding communication skills
- Experience in the data management and analytics markets is desired
- BS degree is preferred
The firm’s startup atmosphere produces a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and is perfect for those seeking plenty of opportunities to make a significant impact on the company and our customers. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an exciting, profitable, stable and growing company. Our client offers competitive pay, stock options, healthcare benefits, a company funded 401(k), an experienced team, amazing customers, and a cool office location with a well-stocked kitchen.
Applicants should contact our search firm: