Customer Success Manager
Our client has been named as one of the 25 most innovative startups in the ag-tech industry by Forbes Magazine and they are obsessed with making the world a safer place to eat. They passionately pursue this objective by developing innovative technological solutions that reduce brand risk by improving food safety and compliance. This company seeks people who want to make a real difference with their work and professional growth.
The Customer Success Manager is the customer’s central point of contact. With our clients, the Customer Success Manager drives adoption and transformation to ensure that the customer is set up for success. Customer Success Managers should excel in customer onboarding, training/educating, solution development and support. You will be the bridge between our SAAS solutions and our valued customers as a trusted advisor and advocate.
WHAT IT TAKES:
The Customer Success Manager should have a proven track record of customer-centric SaaS onboarding, sales renewals, support and advocacy.
• Be the key advocate for your customer portfolio with a focus on increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction and reducing churn.
• Gain and maintain knowledge of the customer’s key business objectives and provide valuable insight into how to improve efficiency, value and safety
• Develop and collaboratively monitor success plans that outline customer’s business goals and objectives
• Train and collaborate with the customer on the attainment of their objectives driving higher adoption
• Provide guidance and best practice identifying optimization opportunities for clients
• Monitor and track customer health through data-based health scores and the information that you can obtain through relationships with the customer. Leverage this information to openly discuss and mitigate risks, as well as capitalize on areas to increase advocacy
• Advocate for and represent the customer’s interests. Proactively identify and suggest resolutions for any customer issues as they arise.
• Understand, discuss and measure ROI based on products currently leveraged and act as the customer’s trusted advisor on how to consistently improve
• Prepare and conduct regular Executive Business Reviews with your clients, including relevant content and participants to help advance the customer’s business goals and objectives
• Drive product adoption and ensuring that customers in your portfolio leverage and adopt new features and functionality
• Customer Success or Client Relationship Management or Account Management experience
• Cloud computing, hosting, and/or SaaS environments experience
• Extensive professional experience in establishing and cultivating long-term customer relationships
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
• Highly motivated self-starter who understands and values a team environment
• Experience working with senior and executive management as well as front-line leadership teams
• Willingness to travel up to 50%
Our client employs bright, creative, driven people with diverse experiences and backgrounds with common values. They emphasize passion, innovation and communication in their employees and foster a strong Team atmosphere. This role offers a base salary plus commission. The company also offers comprehensive benefits packages for all their employees, including a Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) Retirement Plan with Match, an Unlimited Paid Time Off Policy.
Applicants should contact our search firm: