Content Marketing Architect
Our client is a unique and esteemed non-profit investment firm, specializing in investments into environmental and climate change solutions. Centered around funding efforts to build climate change solutions for our nation and world, this foundation supports social entrepreneurship that is dedicated to better policy, planning and technology for America’s future.
This firm is looking for a content marketing architect to build a small team that will work collaboratively with their portfolio of organizations to exponentially amplify their actionable voice. The candidate will collaborate on a daily basis with the firm’s founder.
The Content Marketing Architect will be using their content strategy expertise to help the various members of this foundation’s portfolio to earn greater marketplace awareness and lead generation. Working as a leader across brands and with multiple teams, you will leverage your technical and strategic skillset to provide superior content marketing strategies. The ideal candidate for this role, will be excellent at delivering presentations to leadership on all aspects of ongoing campaigns, along with measuring and regularly reporting campaign effectiveness and insights.
WHAT IT TAKES:
The Content Marketing Architect role will best fit a well-rounded candidate with proven skills in strategic content marketing, problem solving, communications and team leadership. The position will require a genuine deep curiosity in the people and sectors we are trying to influence and the drive to find global solutions.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- 10+ years of marketing experience and 5+ years with a heavy emphasis on content marketing
- 3 to 5+ years of experience leading a successful team in a fast-paced environment
- Deep intellectual capability and focus.
- Black belt communication and presentation skills
- Be a big thinker. The work they do is complicated. Recognize patterns. Build hypothesis and then work to disprove them.
- Plan methodically and the ability to adjust the strategic altitude of group interaction to move to actionable plans.
- Be a quick learner in understanding the political overlays of our different brands.
- You share our distaste for recreating wheels when we don’t need to.
- You look for ways to simplify and achieve scale.
- You understand how to build and refine workflows (preferably automated).
- Think and act like an owner in all decisions.
- You don’t have to be a cracker jack at every digital tool in the bag, but you need to understand the use cases for all the tools and know how they fit together.
- Experience with or the ability to quickly learn and master Hubspot.
- You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts.
As a high-powered philanthropic investment firm, this foundation is offering a unique opportunity to take the lead in identifying, supporting and creating meaningful Climate Change solutions for the future. They will offer compensation to any candidates needing to relocate to the Charlotte area. This foundation offers its employees a competitive pay package with, medical, vision and dental insurance coverage and a chance to lead America’s positive response to climate change.
Applicants should contact our search firm: