New York, NY, Hartford, CT, Boston, MA
Our client is a consulting firm with over 20 years of experience in working with Fortune 1000 organizations globally across many industries, including manufacturing, retail, financial services and insurance, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, non-profits and the public sector. They are a leading agency specializing in information science, making data more findable, usable and valuable. The firm helps organizations put information to work seamlessly across the enterprise and beyond.
The company enables organizations to mine valuable data and harvest deep contextual insights to drive stronger business outcomes. By harmonizing, modeling and analyzing cross enterprise data from enterprise systems, the firm helps organizations establish well-architected, contextualized information to drive differentiated digital commerce strategies and personalized customer experiences, to improve decision-making, and to get to the next level of organizational performance and productivity.
This position requires experience with IA/Content Analysis and or Auto-Classification/Taxonomy to contribute to a project on a contract basis.
• Information architecture – ability to analyze and improve wireframes and site design
• User experience – understanding content delivery experience
• Metadata/context – ability to task and other situations to provide the “signals context” of this project
• Usability analytics – ideas on how to measure success with content delivery and uses
WHAT IT TAKES:
As a contracted member of our growing professional services team, you will work on a variety of taxonomy, information architecture, content management, search, analytics and knowledge management projects for a wide range of high-end clients.
• 5+ years of related industry experience.
• Experience in the areas of: Content Analysis, Content Taxonomy, Business Analysis.
• College degree required, MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Professional in communication, appearance and demeanor
• Able to multi-task on multiple projects
• Great disposition – remaining calm in stressful situations
• Collaborative – Ability to work in a team environment
• Creative thinking and analytical problem solving
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong client-service orientation
• Track record of leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities
• Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
• Sound business acumen; strategic skills; common sense
• Ability to lead a team effectively and provide direction to other members on the team
• Strong project management skills
Our client has over 20 years of experience in working with Fortune 1000 organizations globally across many industries, including healthcare, financial, insurance, manufacturing, retail, and non-profits. This is a professional environment with a full benefit package that will give anyone who wants to boost their career insight and experience the value that they are looking for.
Applicants should contact our search firm: