Consulting Industry Inside Sales
Our client is an independent research and advisory firm focused on business, technology, and regulatory issues and their impact on the financial services industry. With expertise in banking, payments, wealth management, capital markets, and insurance, the firm’s analysts deliver comprehensive, actionable advice to key market participants in financial services. Headquartered in Boston with a presence in Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, and Milan, this organization works with its clients as a partner, advisor, and catalyst, challenging their basic assumptions and ensuring they remain at the forefront of industry trends
Our client is looking for a high energy salesperson with the drive to be successful in selling IT research services to the high-tech and manufacturing and financial services industries. This is a growth opportunity position, providing a ground floor opportunity to learn and move up at an established and growing firm where you can make an impact
- Responsible for building assigned sales territory through heavy cold calling
- Attain a minimum of 100% of the assigned business goals and new account acquisition by initiating outbound calls to prospective customers and new accounts
- Create and manage pipeline of new of business prospects
- Establish and maintain industry contacts/market trends that facilitate sales
- Works with senior sales executives for help in closing new accounts
- Manage multiple opportunities throughout the various stages of a sales cycle
WHAT IT TAKES:
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated Salesperson with desire to sell and prosper in IT Services Industry. Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience preferred.
- Demonstrates persistence, tenacity and ability to overcome obstacles, and strives to improve skills and achieve goals
- Must be able to think on their feet and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills focused on addressing and resolving client/account issues
- Exhibits professionalism, dependability and drive to succeed
- Ability to operate with high learning curve and autonomous culture
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills, including experience developing effective executive presentations and proposals/statements of work
- Must possess strong negotiating skills and the ability to work closely with TBR team members
- Excellent phone and customer service skills
- Requires excellent skills in prospecting and qualifying potential accounts
- Develops innovative ways to position services to clients
- Able to work with employees at all levels of an organization
- Understanding of financial metrics (i.e., margins, costs etc.) to meet company targets
The position offers a competitive base salary, full benefits and business bonus to provide attractive income potential within assigned territory.
- Candidates must be fluent in English.
- Fluency in another language, such as French, German, Spanish, Mandarin or Japanese is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required. An MBA is a plus.
Our client believes their success depends on the human and professional qualities of its employees. They seek well-rounded, personable individuals that can work independently with minimal supervision and also excel in a team-oriented environment. The company welcomes inquiring minds and provocative thinkers who, in addition to closely following their own sector, keep current with domestic and global social, economic and political trends and issues.
This organization has high expectations for the individuals they attract, and is committed to offering these individuals a professional and rewarding environment. Compensation consists of a base salary along with a bonus, which is based on performance.
Applicants should contact our search firm: