Client Success Manager
Our client provides advisory and benchmarking services to help Line-of-Business and IT executives make critical decisions. Their research focuses on providing insights into the metrics, leadership, business processes, and technology capabilities needed for achieving Operational Excellence and Digital Transformation. Their mission is to always put client needs first and provide market-leading analysis into how new software and best practices can drive Operational Excellence.
A Client Success Manager is a core member of the team at a respected research and advisory firm located in Kendall Square. They are responsible for ensuring our clients expectations are exceeded by being the primary coordinator of all the aspects for projects that will have impact on our relationship with our clients. This includes bring the primary point of contact for the client while also bring the coordinator between internal parties to drive projects forward.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Creates and manages Capacity Plan
- Project management of Research and Marketing plans for integrated marketing campaigns and client specific deliverables
- Ensure access to the research library for members including removing access at the end of membership period.
- Schedule kickoff and quarterly research update calls
- Field and coordinate inquiry calls with the appropriate Analyst
- Proactively reach out to Clients with analyst curated research
- Proactively coordinate analyst curated peer networking calls
- Coordinate attendance to, pre-work, and post work for council meetings & round tables
- Compiles annual account review with metrics and usage details for Sales renewal discussions.
WHAT IT TAKES:
The selected candidate will have:
- Self-motivated, possess an excellent work ethic, and have a commitment to professional development growth
- Familiarity with CRM platforms (HubSpot), BaseCamp or similar project management software, web conferencing and other internet applications
- Advanced user of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to work in a fast paced, self-directed team environment
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask and shift quickly between projects and priorities
- Experience managing internal and external resources for multiple projects at once
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- 3 + years of relevant and successful account/ project management experience
The client is proud of its fast-paced, fun, collaborative, team-based environment made up of self-starter, independent thinkers where everyone has a sense of ownership and pride and are encouraged to take on work challenges. They have respect for everyone’s thoughts and opinions; there is no such thing as “the smartest person in the room” mentality. They promote an environment of continuous learning, career development, and continuous improvement. This client is pleased to provide all of their team members with a comprehensive benefits program.
Applicants should contact our search firm: