Business Development Specialist
Our client enables organizations to mine valuable data and harvest deep contextual insights to drive stronger business outcomes. By harmonizing, modeling and analyzing cross enterprise data from enterprise systems, our client helps organizations establish well-architected, contextualized information to drive differentiated digital commerce strategies and personalized customer experiences, to improve decision-making, and to get to the next level of organizational performance and productivity.
The Business Development Specialist will work closely with Lead Consultants by providing them with prospective customers, planning meetings, updating Salesforce, and performing name development. The Business Development Specialist will work in a fast-paced environment that would be best filled by a motivated and organized individual with strong communication and technology skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Establish, initiate, and build contacts with prospective customers
- Keep records of meetings with prospective customers
- Prepare Client Partners for meetings with prospective customers
- Update Salesforce
- Make 30 calls a day to prospective customers
- Schedule meetings between Client Partners and prospective customers
- Have 3-5 years of experience in business development, sales, or a related field
- Be a self-starter, energetic and focused and who pays attention to details
- Have strong communication skills
- Have excellent work ethic, organizational skills and ability to work with others
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Can work independently
- Opportunity to work in a home office environment, as well as, in the corporate office
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of three years of business development or related experience, preferably in professional services
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel and Word required
- Experience with and strong knowledge of Salesforce
Our client has over 20 years of experience in working with Fortune 1000 organizations globally across many industries, including healthcare, financial, insurance, manufacturing, retail, and non-profits. This is a professional environment with a full benefit package that will give anyone who wants to boost their career insight and experience the value that they are looking for.
Applicants should contact our search firm: