Our client is a world-renowned firm that provides its clients with research and operational knowledge to assist companies of all types in their IT endeavors. Our client delivers recommendations customized for businesses, ongoing market and technology analysis, independent partner research, and best-practice know-how from years of experience. The company’s understanding makes it one of the most flexible and accessible consulting firms in the IT industry.
The company works on a project basis, and customizes its services based on the needs of each client.
This position offers the applicant a chance to be a part of the next generation of sales professionals at a distinguished firm. This is an opportunity to jump-start your sales career while learning our client’s business model and serving as the sales lead on a number of accounts (both current clients and prospective clients). Gain real-world experience and exposure to strategic research, market analysis, and consulting all while educating clients on the firm’s offerings and positioning their solutions.
Duties essential to success in this role include:
- Master the firm’s value and impact for our clients and prospects.
- Educate clients and prospects on the firm’s services.
- Understand and position solutions based on client needs.
- Uncover and track new opportunities.
- Build pipe, manage opportunities, and establish trusting relationships.
- Maintain a full sales cycle experience of all deals in your region from prospecting net new, negotiating terms and pricing, and closing deals.
- Manage existing company resources to enable growth in your clients.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
WHAT IT TAKES:
Successfully achieve established sales quota while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Performance and compensation are fundamentally tied: Positive impact to the business is the key to career progression at this firm.
A successful candidate for the Account Representative role will have the following qualifications:
- 2-4 years of high-tech sales experience (preferably high-tech consulting sales, but product/services are acceptable).
- Information technology skill set around one of the following preferred, but not required: analytics, data protection, cybersecurity, virtualization, storage and server technologies, and/or networking.
- Proven track record of sales success monthly/quarterly.
- Ability to uncover opportunities proactively and leverage internal resources to accelerate sales.
- Ability to maneuver accounts with multiple divisions by leveraging relationships that you create.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office—Salesforce preferred but not required.
Our client offers a fast-paced, customer focused environment where success is rewarded. Their work in the growing field of IT helps companies of all shapes and sizes improve their business and make better decisions. Over the years, they have gathered a group of knowledgeable, opinionated, and colorful people who love what they do.
If you’d like to join the team and work in an independent, creative, and fun environment, this is the company for you.
Applicants should contact our search firm: